HP Z240 Small Form Factor Workstation Computer Intel Core i5-7600 3.8GHz processor 8GB RAM 2TB HDD Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 Pro 2VN64UT
HP Z240 DESCRIPTIONS
The Z240 Series Small Form Factor Workstation from HP delivers powerful performance in a small form factor design and is geared towards professionals who require high reliability. With the capabilities to operate in immersive work environments and handle 24x7x365 workloads, the Z240 delivers processor and graphics technologies, as well as scalability to match your business needs.
This system is powered by a 3.8 GHz Intel Core i5-7600 Quad-Core processor which will allow you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the system can be overclocked to 4.1 GHz using Intel’s Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs. While the current memory configuration is 1 x 8GB, there are four total memory slots that will allow the RAM to be upgraded to 64GB, using a 16GB module in each of the four memory slots.
- Up to 64GB RAM
- Four 288-pin DIMM slots support up to 64GB of ECC/non-ECC RAM at 2133 or 2400 MHz, depending on the installed CPU.
- Slim SuperMulti DVD-RW Drive
- HP’s Slim SuperMulti DVD-RW Drive has a height of 9.5mm and supports DVD±R, DVD±R DL, DVD±RW, DVD-ROM, CD-R, and CD-RW media. It supports CD read speeds up to 24x and DVD read speeds up to 8x.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- The system uses an integrated Intel I219LM PCIe Gigabit Ethernet controller for Internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch.
- 8 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports & 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A Ports
- The Z240 SFF features eight USB 3.0 Type-A ports and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports that will allow you to connect external peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Storage ControllerIntegrated SATA (4 ports @ 6 Gb/s) with a RAID 0 (striped array) and a RAID 1 (mirrored array) is supported on Windows operating system only. It requires identical hard drives (speeds, capacity, interface). Integrated RAID 0, 1 (data configuration) is available for PCIe SSDs.