Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3-Inch Multi-Touch Tablet Intel Core i7-7660U 2.5GHz Processor 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 Pro FJX-00001
The Surface Pro features a 12.3″ PixelSense display with a 2736 x 1824 screen resolution (267 ppi) and a 3:2 aspect ratio. The display is also a 10-point touch support, so you can take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. If you want to play video on an external display, you can do so using the Mini DisplayPort output.
The Intel Core i7-7660U processor has a base clock of 2.5 GHz but can boost up to 4.0 GHz when performing demanding tasks. It also has integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640. The Surface Pro has 8GB of RAM, a 256GB solid state drive, a microSD media card slot, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, a 5MP front-facing camera, an 8MP rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video recording, and dual integrated microphones. There are also built-in stereo speakers with Dolby audio.
Windows 10 Pro is the installed operating system. The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Microsoft Surface Pro
- 12.3″ PixelSense 10-Point Multi-Touch Display
- Featuring a 2736 x 1824 screen resolution with 267 pixels per inch, the 12.3″ PixelSense display provides a high-res, clear viewing experience. Use the multi-position Kickstand for a hands-free way to watch movies. The display is also a touchscreen, so you’ll be able to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. You can also output video to an external display via Mini DisplayPort.
- Intel Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Featuring Intel dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the Surface Pro delivers faster Internet access, broader coverage, and longer battery life than was available with previous Wi-Fi standards. The Surface Pro is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. The Surface Pro also comes with Bluetooth 4.0, so you’ll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
- The Portability of a Tablet
- Weighing in at 1.73 pounds and measuring 0.33″ thin, the Surface Pro can be used in classes, at meetings, or on the road. The bright, responsive touchscreen and the high-quality speakers with Dolby audio provide an immersive viewing experience, while the front 5-megapixel camera allows you to video chat with friends and family in high resolution.